Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Simon

GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!   GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 11:53 am

Hi guys, i have couple of problem with my guitar hero 3 (PC) and I would enjoy some help.

When i bought the game, it worked perfecly, no problem, no lagg, evrything was oke. After a few weeks, i downloaded the patch 1.1 ( ) , after this, the game was still working but with some lagg (evry 10min, the song freeze and come back after). That wasn’t a big problem, I was still able to play. A week later when I downloaded “Guitar Hero 3 PC Custom Pack by Snakkii” cause I wanted to see them and have fun. The download worked good, I played the custom song and evrything was alright. When I got bored of the custom song, I replace the “Custom DATA song” with “Default DATA”. That worked, I was able to play with the default song. But the 1.1 patch was still on and it was still making me lagg (like I said before).

The freeze bug of the 1.1 patch came on my nerve so thats why I reinstalled GH3 and this is my problem : I can’t reinstall my GH3, it says a warning pop-up (look picture).

GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Erreur1uk3

I don’t know if this is linked to the custom song or what ever, Help me.
Respond to the forum or email me : sims_hockey@hotmail.com

Thanks alot. (Sorry for my poor english, I'm french)
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!   GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 1:38 pm

HELP ME!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
t3hp1t

PostSubject: Re: GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!   GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 12:00 am

where did you download: Guitar Hero 3 PC Custom Pack by Snakkii
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!   GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 7:08 pm

On this forum... some1 posted the link where too...
Back to top Go down
Simon

PostSubject: Re: GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!   GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 8:12 am

Nice to see that this forum suck

I found my problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!   GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GH3 PROBLEM PLEASE HELP ME!!!
Page 1 of 1