Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

xplorer problem - need help

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hidden moose

xplorer problem - need help Empty
PostSubject: xplorer problem - need help   xplorer problem - need help Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 7:35 am

Okay, 1, When I start up guitar hero PC, im using my 360's x-plorer, it works fine in the menus and all the buttons work, but when I enter a cheat or go to play, the green and blue are held down, and the buttons do weird stuff, what do I have to do to fix this?
Back to top Go down
whiplash

PostSubject: Re: xplorer problem - need help   xplorer problem - need help Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:54 pm

If I know what your saying, open up the guitar by unscrewing the screws in the back of the guitar controller and then look at the neck of the guitar. (where the frets are). Unscrew the 2 small screws over that brown thing that shows the controls. Make sure there are the gray pads on the ALL of the frets. Another thing you might just need to loosen the screws a bit on the brown pad thing so the frets can go up and down.
Back to top Go down
hidden moose

PostSubject: Re: xplorer problem - need help   xplorer problem - need help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 12:35 pm

no, not like that, I mean it's all glitchy, I play it perfectly fine on my 360.
Back to top Go down
whiplash

PostSubject: Re: xplorer problem - need help   xplorer problem - need help Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Well I didn't think that xbox360 controllers worked for the P.C.
Guessing that explains the xbox symbol.
Back to top Go down
beedatopytia

PostSubject: Re: xplorer problem - need help   xplorer problem - need help Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 3:02 pm

I use my 360 x-plorer controller on my computer (windows xp) just fine. I think you may just have to calibrate it or something. You might have to download new drivers for it too. If you have everything update, you should be able to just plug it in and windows xp will detect it (that's what my computer did, after I ran windows update and maybe downloaded a new driver for the controller, but I don't remember.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xplorer problem - need help   xplorer problem - need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

xplorer problem - need help
Page 1 of 1