Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormRider

I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor Empty
PostSubject: I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor   I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 7:19 pm

Now I've tried this with both versions of songlist_editor that Snake mentions in his tutorial and with each of them I get the following error message when I try to launch them:

"This application has failed to start because MSVCP71.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

Now let it be know that the MSVCP71.dll is provided in the songlist editor main folder and it is already in use by many other applications, what the hell is wrong with it? Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Toxicity

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor   I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 8:24 pm

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?msvcp71

Download it and place it where the song editor then run it.
Back to top Go down
StormRider

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor   I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 8:00 am

Thanks man, that .dll worked.

Anyway, now I can run the sound editor however, after I insert the paths for my mp3 file and my midi file, and I insert all the other data like titles and such, I get an error message about an "unhandled exeption" and the software shuts down. What now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor   I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a problem actually starting up songlist editor
Page 1 of 1