Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-

Go down 
+2
Stickskiller
maggx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
maggx

Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Empty
PostSubject: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:14 pm

1. Download it!!! from pirate bay
2. Go to my computer, then program files, then Aspyr, then GH3, copy the data folder to some where else(trust me)
3. extract the zipped download to ure gh3, allowing it to overlap everything, after its done-
4. open up the game, it will ask online thingy, then that ure content is corrupt, say cancel
5.go 2 options
6. go 2 cheats
7. go to input cheat at the bottom
8. use this cheat,

Enter the following in the cheats menu under options. You must strum every note/chord. NOTE: The letters correspond to colored frets G-Green, R-Red, Y-Yellow, B-Blue, O-Orange

YO, RB, RO, GB, RY, YO, RY, RB, GY, GY, YB, YB, YO, YO, YB, Y, R, RY, R, Y, O: Unlock All Songs

After uve done this, go and look at ure quickplay, BAM, there all there, now im working on getting ALL the songs to work, if i do...ill find a way to upload it
Back to top Go down
ja120

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:03 pm

thnx, will try it now

im guessing im gonna lose all the GH3 tracks then

keep up the good work
Back to top Go down
maggx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:43 pm

well, tell me how it goes, if somthings the matter, i can help out afro
Back to top Go down
JayGar

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2008 7:05 pm

I like almost all the normal GH3 songs, but when I do this, will it delete them?
Back to top Go down
maggx

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2008 10:09 pm

yup, pther then the last set, all the old ones are gone, u can always put them in seperately by using the Setlist editor....but it messed my GH3 up....iono why(not the pack, when i tried to do it all myself)
Back to top Go down
blubb

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 1:48 am

i tried it as posted

but the thing is... i didnt get any corrupt game data message
there are no new song names at quick play
some song preview (just going over em and hear a part of the music) will crash the game immediatly
and some old song names contain some of the custom songs

seems kinda weird

i got the german version of the game ... 1st patch installed

any idea what i could do?
Back to top Go down
Taka

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:53 am

I have the same Problem here as Blubb
old song names from the original gh3 list contain the songs of the custom pack.

i also got the german version an the 1st patch installed
Back to top Go down
Stickskiller

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 11:56 am

Hello!
I just finished downloading the custom songs, and it doesn't seem to work well.

Here is the problem:

First, I got GH3 french version.
I DLed the pack, then put it in the GH3 folder and I got the same problem as the others: The songs names are the original ones, and sometimes, I got the sound of a custom songs on it, for example for "Slow Ride", I can hear "I wanna rock". I can also play it and this is the chart for "I wanna rock", but the song never ends.

I did the cheat code and nothing has changed.

I'll try to reinstall the game in english to see if it changes things.
Back to top Go down
dlerch

PostSubject: hmmm   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2008 1:10 am

will this royally mess up my gh3 original track list?
Back to top Go down
Snake
Starting Small
Starting Small

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 2:25 pm

YOU MUST INSTALL THE GAME ON ENGLISH OR THIS CUSTOM PACK WONT WORK!!!!
Back to top Go down
t3hpit

PostSubject: Where can I download this?   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 9:59 am

Where can I download this song pack? Its amazing Shocked
Back to top Go down
darth_danman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:55 pm

t3hpit wrote:
Where can I download this song pack? Its amazing Shocked

Easier to download the Frets on Fire songs from the major torrent sites and custom the game yourself.

I suggest if you want to keep all the origional GH3 tracks to custom the game yourself using the info on this site. I just decked mine out, I added in all my favorite GH, GH 80s and GH 2 songs in. I now have 101 songs under BONUS TRACKS, and all my origional tracks. Thanks for the help snake

DAN
Back to top Go down
Niq

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 7:42 am

but doesn't frets on fire only have the original tracks?? i cant see any new songs now ive downloaded it
Back to top Go down
alexfrene

PostSubject: Help   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 10:18 pm

I did all what u said but there is still no more song. even if i do the unlock all cheat. Could someone help me ? a963b789@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-   Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone who got snakes costum song pack, here what to do-
Page 1 of 1