Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Still need help guys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StormRider

Still need help guys Empty
PostSubject: Still need help guys   Still need help guys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 5:56 pm

I just can't seam to make the song editor work with the songs I want, so I tried to insert FOF songs since I saw it had a special button for it, now my questions are as follow:

What's the deal with that "unhandled exception" error?

How do I make a "Custom" tier in my GH, because till now I can only play the custom songs if I replace existing ones.

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
whiplash

Still need help guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still need help guys   Still need help guys Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 8:57 pm

StormRider wrote:

How do I make a "Custom" tier in my GH, because till now I can only play the custom songs if I replace existing ones.

Thanks in advance.

With that problem just add a new bonus song and replace it with your costom song.
If that makes sense

Here, using Song List Editor, add a new song by turning up the amount of song's in the bonus set list. lets say if it is 28 with I think it is, raise it to 29, it will give a default song of Slow Ride on the extra song. Then after you have your song that you want on the game, simply replace into the 29th song on the bonus list.

Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down

Still need help guys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero :: Custom Guitar Hero For PC-
Jump to: