Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jterminat0r

Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems Empty
PostSubject: Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems   Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 11:51 pm

I just recently downloaded guitar hero 3 and the custom song pack that snake has most graciously provided. The game and songs work great but when I tried to play with my Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar (the guitar hero 2 one), the computer says that I need software for the guitar to actually work. I went to Microsoft.com and downloaded the Xbox 360 controller driver but it's like nothing happened. The computer still can't find the driver it needs to go with the guitar. Is there any other possible way to make the computer recognize the guitar? If anybody knows please help me out!
Back to top Go down
concerne

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems   Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:23 am

If it is an XP based machine it may need this driver, Vista afaik comes with the drivers preloaded.
Back to top Go down
mikef947

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems   Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 5:56 pm

When you installed the game, the driver was installed with it. I tried connecting the explorer before installing the game and it couldn't find the driver. Tried it again after installing the game and it worked fine. I have XP home service pack 3. Hope this helps anyone having the same problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems   Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xbox 360 X-plorer Guitar Controller Problems
Page 1 of 1