Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Any patches?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Colbydude
Colbydude

Any patches? Empty
PostSubject: Any patches?   Any patches? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Hey guys. I saw Snakes work with getting custom songs on Guitar Hero III. This then led me to the site. I downloaded the crack and all the tools necessary to modify the data. Although one problem. The game doesn't support my graphics card. I have an nVidia GeForce 8600 and I'm running on a desktop PC with Windows Vista. Now I find this to be some heavy bullshit because it's probably the second or third best graphics card on the market. Does anyone know of a patch or some alternative way to play the game and get custom songs on it?
Back to top Go down
http://void.yudia.net
Colbydude
Colbydude

Any patches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any patches?   Any patches? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 5:48 pm

*bump*

It's been about a week or so... Anyone know anything?
Back to top Go down
EveryoneLovesToFight

Any patches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any patches?   Any patches? Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:23 pm

Colbydude wrote:
Hey guys. I saw Snakes work with getting custom songs on Guitar Hero III. This then led me to the site. I downloaded the crack and all the tools necessary to modify the data. Although one problem. The game doesn't support my graphics card. I have an nVidia GeForce 8600 and I'm running on a desktop PC with Windows Vista. Now I find this to be some heavy bullshit because it's probably the second or third best graphics card on the market. Does anyone know of a patch or some alternative way to play the game and get custom songs on it?

If your graphics card doesn't meet the minimum requirements then it will not play. If there was a patch it would cause the game to be extremely laggy.
Back to top Go down
Colbydude
Colbydude

Any patches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any patches?   Any patches? Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 3:18 pm

Well that's exactly it, it DOES meet the requirements, it's just not supported.
Back to top Go down
Snake
Starting Small
Starting Small

Any patches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any patches?   Any patches? Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 5:05 am

Try update your driver.

Nvidia Drivers Page

USE OPTION 1, NOT OPTION 2!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Any patches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any patches?   Any patches? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any patches?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero :: Guides To Guitar Hero-