Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid

Go down 
+40
Bajaroms
uksix
gamegeek1313
CountDraclau
concon92
mojojojoe
doat89
arzual
Dope
a1chrisp
aimftw
chadomazo30
xbillax
jonoman139
fuckshit
khairuzzaman
Headbanger92
arielleandroferminnunez94
willsi100
Hairy Ballz
aiphares
Fresha
redead35
killer3231
Braastad
Marcus56173
bull.04
JMC2008
tylerwoudstra1
TujAuS
Orb
zekeddd
alien2275
DPooch
Troy896
JayGar
Litmus
rqm
astefanin
Snake
44 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
John_T

How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:51 am

Hi, i just solved the problem for Error opening C:\Programme\Aspyr\Guitar Hero III\Data\PAK\qp.pak.xen for writing, save aborted in Saving

You have to unnistal the game and edit the song on sonlist editor before entering GH3, worked for me...
For those having the unhandled exception problem, thats because songlist editor cant convert songs that have more than 200 bitrates, so i recomend you using Switch Sound File Converter, and convert the songs you want to 128 bitrates and on stereo and there should be no problem when adding new songs. Smile
Back to top Go down
joakiller

How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: SAVEFILE.COM   How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:42 am

SAVEFILE.COM IS DOWN!!!

You need to upload all that things you need to download as a torrent, or megaupload.com

Please!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
dragos001

PostSubject: Need help with Songlist editor crc error    How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:27 am

Hi there. I have the same problem with .crc file encountered. Is there any solution? I tried v0.22 , v0.32 where can I get versions 0.20 and 0.30 ? Thanks for any help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid   How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to add Custom Song to GH3 PC Tutorial w/Video Tut and Picture Tut. w/How to conver chart2mid
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3