Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adding new songs..HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zoryal

Adding new songs..HELP Empty
PostSubject: Adding new songs..HELP   Adding new songs..HELP Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2008 9:09 am

Well I saw the video I got the program I read the tutorial too..BUT. Where do I find guitar track,song track and rhythm track?? In a way of charts...The program that opens and convert charts to .mid aint opening. Says will open in few seconds..but 15min arent few seconds, it starts the application and it stops (disappear from task manager) as I saw in Task Manager!
Back to top Go down
whiplash

Adding new songs..HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adding new songs..HELP   Adding new songs..HELP Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 9:17 pm

In order to find the .chart's and .track's or w/e, you can go to http://www.scorehero.com and go to the forums I think and find the Custom Charts and kinda just search with what they give you.

~whiplash
Back to top Go down

Adding new songs..HELP
Page 1 of 1