Snakes Custom Guitar Hero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Snakes Custom Guitar Hero

This is my forum about Custom Guitar Hero On PC

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

new way of using snake's custom pack

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vernilio

new way of using snake's custom pack Empty
PostSubject: new way of using snake's custom pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 5:52 pm

ok, so what i did, instead of just replacing my data folder with his and using his exact playlist, all i did was move the songs i didnt have from his Data>Songs and Data>Music folders into my own. from there i opened the Songlist Editor and those songs are now on my full list, all i had to do was edit my playlist inside the Songlist Editor to add his songs, i made my own playlist with them and it works just fine, i didnt lose any of my data, all the original songs are still there, all i did was add the ones from his that i didnt already have
Back to top Go down
TujAuS

PostSubject: Re: new way of using snake's custom pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:31 am

You just pushed "insert new song"?

If you did it like that, where did u get those track files and midi file?
Back to top Go down
Verm

PostSubject: Re: new way of using snake's custom pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:38 am

no, i went into snake's data folder, into his MUSIC and SONGS folders, and copied the songs out of there into my own MUSIC and SONGS folders, then when you run songlist editor, it sees those as available songs, you dont need to insert them, they'll already be in your list, you just have to add them to your setlist
Back to top Go down
TujAuS

PostSubject: Re: new way of using snake's custom pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 8:56 am

okay, thanks alot Wink

Edit

ehh, i dont know what im doing wrong but songs wont pop up in my songlist. Maybe i do something wrong with editor. On "slowride", there plays "i love rock and roll" and some other songs are messed up too....
If u can help me a little bit more i would be gratefull Cool

Come on, someone help me with this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TujAuS

PostSubject: Re: new way of using snake's custom pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 8:03 am

Could someone help me with this Embarassed
Back to top Go down
micktravis

PostSubject: Re: new way of using snake's custom pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:08 pm

TujAuS wrote:
Could someone help me with this Embarassed

Having just downloaded the rock band pack, I notice that it contains both the regular GH3 songs PLUS the Rock Band songs. Maybe it's an updated download - who knows? The point is that the purpose of this thread is now moot. Following Snake's instructions will now produce the same results as following the instructions posted (and misunderstood) here.
Back to top Go down
Guitarhe

PostSubject: downloas snakes pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 4:44 am

Download Razz Snakes Custom Pack Here: afro
Back to top Go down
Dudethat

PostSubject: LOOK! NOW!   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 6:03 am

as you know, if you download snakes rock band song pack, and follow his direction to put it into use you will have fully working rock band songs on your game. and you should also know the cheat for unlocking everything is changed to strumming green twice, and the cheat for unlocking all songs is strumming red twice. the "track pack" being installed also makes it easier to put custom songs on. I will post links soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new way of using snake's custom pack   new way of using snake's custom pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new way of using snake's custom pack
Page 1 of 1